Lebanon Lodge # 7
On June 6, 1890. by special invitation, 85 brethren from St. John's Lodge, No. 34, of Baltimore, Md., paid a visit to Lebanon Lodge #7. A delegation met them at the Baltimore and Ohio station and accompanied by a band of music brought from Baltimore, they marched to the Temple. A fraternal welcome was given to the visitors by Worshipful Master E. J. Bernhard and the Worshipful Master of St. John's returned the greeting by presenting a beautiful imitation set of jewels tastefully designed from flowers.